Tuesday, 18 June 2013

My Myntra.com Haul ~





         One of my favourite Indian shopping site is myntra.com,
i love shopping from there since there is always some offer going or they provide coupon credits
 from earlier shopping for a min of 500/- atleast everytime since its definitely a boost for
an online shopping addict like me. But apart clothes,bags and other misc, this is my first time
shopping for makeup products which has left me as one happy shopper.





I prefer cash on delivery for most part of my online shopping while these days not all 
websites provide them. With disappearance of webstore like stylecraze and urbantouch which
 caters to every small town to big cities i feel myntra.com is a boon to the shoppers.
 Placing order and delivery is a smooth process when it comes to myntra.
 Here is my haul from myntra.com, my favorite & most used
maybelline baby lips lipbalm and five new nail colors. I am going all pastels this season. Ha.

And my friend has placed her order for the recently launched maybelline colorsensational gloss from
myntra.com since its the only webstore which provides COD for her place of this newly
launched gloss.


Hope you liked haul. Will post the nail polish review and NOTD soon


xoxo
suna


I was provided with a voucher by the company to shop with them which hasnt altered my views.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a nail polish haul :) :P nice choices!!loved the L'oreal one Macaroon noisete :) will hunt for it now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanna say thank you for the information that you have been shared on your site. well it is more better. Myntra coupons

    ReplyDelete