Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Maybelline colorsensational High Shine Lip Gloss Electric Shock : Review & Swatches





I just knew the first time I applied this lipgloss on my lips, 
i am going to love this . The formula
is extremely awesome and also lovely range of shade from pop up 
colors to nude colors.



Maybelline claims:

#. More Vibrant Color from pure liquid pigments.
#. Cleaner Shine from our 100% wax-free gloss.
#. Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar.
#. Now, gloss goes gutsy in 10 arresting shades.



The new high shine lipglosses comes in a nice packaging which looks better than the
previous sleeker sensational gloss in termas looks and texture. The applicator
 is doe foot one with a silver cap.
The texture of the gloss is creamy and non sticky. Though it is decently pigmented ,
I need atleast 2 coats to make it opaque for my pigmented lips and
last for 1-2 hours. The best thing about this gloss is it leaves tint 
once the gloss starts fades, which is makes me to like this glosses 
more compared to others.

Electric Shock is a bright pinky purply shade which makes your
lips pop instantly. It is bright but not neon-ish types hence makes it a perfect
for any outfits esp i loved wearing it for my traditional outfits.
Though the shades looks frighteningly bright on the tube, it could be 
worked well with fair as well as dusky tones since it entirely depends
on how you wear it.
So get gutsy and try it. 


Price:

350 Rs./-

Re-purchase:

I am totally In love with these glosses which made me to order two
more - mirrored mauve and gleaming grenade. 

Ratings:

✿✿✿✿✿ 4.5/5

xoxo
sunaa 


Product sent by PR for review purpose.

6 comments:

  1. m loving gleaming grenadine n captivating coral ! nice review..however this shade is not fr me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mirrored mauve, you are going to love it!
    Nice review hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is mirrored mauve ? That was the shade which appealed the most to me...review it soon na ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just stumble across your blog and I think its great :)
    I have my own lil beauty blog too: http://elfsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ would be super cool if you could check it out!
    But any way you now have a new follower :)
    Jeni x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and beautifull..if you want like this Find A Store Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete